Why you should buy Webinar Latest developments in CGT
Capital Gains Tax (CGT) issues can prove to be complex when dealing with non-residents. This webinar will provide an update on CGT with a look at key recent rule changes as well as a discussion of relevant case-law.
Topics to be covered include:
• Deemed domicile and new rules
• Discussion of Bowring v. HMRC  UKUT 550 (TC)and other recent cases
• The non-resident capital gains tax charge
• The previous regime: charges that can still apply to non-residents
• Explaining the NRCGT Charge, when it will apply and the calculation of the charge
• Changes to principal private residence relief
• introduction/reduction in period
• changes to PPR to take into account NRCGT
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org