Why you should buy Webinar Implications of Brexit for Corporate Crime and Risk and Compliance Practice
The UK has recently voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the law. This webinar will focus in particular on the implications for corporate crime and risk and compliance practitioners. Topics to be covered include:
- Alternative models for the investigation of transnational corporate crime
- Prosecution and extradition between EU and UK
- Implications for UK anti-money laundering strategy and the 4th AML Directive
- Concerns for MDPs and ABSs
- Data protection and cyber security following Brexit
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.