President of the Family Division
The Family Court Practice (Red Book), covers the entire range of family business and contains all the essential materials you need to practise in the Family Court.
The new edition is fully updated to include the latest case-law, full coverage of new and amended legislation, Practice Directions and guidance. It also contains fully and expertly annotated statutes and rules together with scores of unique step-by-step procedural guides, which direct you effortlessly to the relevant rules and annotation.
What’s new for 2019
The Family Court Practice 2019 Autumn Supplement (and Welsh Materials)
The Autumn Supplement updates the 2019 edition of The Family Court Practice (Red Book).
All you need to do is order your copy of The Family Court Practice (main work) and the Autumn Supplement will be sent to you, upon publication, to keep you reliably updated on the latest developments.
Purchase, download and start reading the Red Book within minutes. Available in ePDF format your eBook will have all the expert content of the hardback format, but with the added benefits of a keyword search function, ability to bookmark pages, annotate and highlight text. The 2019 eBook is only available directly through LexisNexis.
Table of contents
Table of Statutes
Table of Statutory Instruments
Table of Cases
Table of Practice Directions
Table of CPR, FPR and Supreme Court Practice Directions
Part I: Procedural Guides
• Detailed guidance covering the following areas:
• Applications for Relief Other Than Divorce;
• Application for Matrimonial and Civil Partnership Proceedings and Related Orders;
• Enforcement of Orders;
• Judicial Reviews and Appeals;
Part II: Statutes
• Pertinent provisions of all relevant statutes, reproduced in amended form and annotated by the expert team of contributors.
Part III: Procedure Rules
• The full text of the Family Procedure Rules 2010 and practice directions, plus relevant provisions and practice directions from the Civil Procedure Rules 1998 and the Supreme Court Rules 2009. All provisions are reproduced as amended, along with detailed explanation and guidance.
Part IV: Statutory Instruments
• Pertinent provisions of all relevant SIs appear in amended form, with commentary from the expert team of contributors.
Part V: Practice Guidance
• Relevant practice guidance for family law practitioners.
Part VI: European Material
• Coverage of significant European Regulations and Conventions, all fully annotated.
Part VII: Welsh Materials (Autumn Supplement and Online only)
• Essential materials relating to children law in Wales.
Summary of Fees