Why should you subscribe to Licensing Law Reports Parts
Licensing Law Reports offers comprehensive full text reports of cases on all aspects of licensing law and practice, including disputes over the granting or revocation of licences, the conduct of licensable activities and premises, local authority powers and cases on concurrent financial, regulatory and criminal liabilities of licence holders.
It is the only source that brings together cases of this kind and includes Scottish decisions of interest and relevance in England and Wales and is available as both a print subscription or as part of LexisLibrary.
Cases under the Licensing Act 2003 are now included, together with digests of informative liquor licensing appeal decisions from magistrates' courts, betting and gaming cases, cases on the Gambling Act 2005 and cases on the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
Published four times a year it provides licensing practitioners and all advisors of licence holders and issuers a comprehensive and regular supply of key judgments.
Licensing Law Reports covers:
- Entertainment and late night refreshment
- Betting, gaming and lotteries
- Leisure activities (horse racing to sex shops)
- Local authorities policies, practices and codes of conduct
- Planning and licensed premises
- Civil liability and VAT
- Regulatory offences
- Human rights fair hearing, property and private lives
- Street trading, markets and trade marks and many other forms of licensing
Consultant Editor:Ewen Macgregor is Senior Associate at the nationally regarded specialist licensing department at Bond Pearce, Bristol.
Table of contents
 LLR 239-440 Issue 2
- Calor Gas Ltd v Norfolk County Council EWHC 308 (Admin)  LLR 239, QBD
- Chaudry v Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs UKFTT 202 (TC)  LLR 262, FTT
- Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs v KE Entertainments Ltd CSIH 78  LLR 278, Ct Sess (IH)
- Humber Landlords Association v Hull City Council EWHC 332 (Admin)  LLR 310, QBD
- McCarthy v Livingstone, Chief Constable SC DUM 15  LLR 329, ShCt
- McNutt v Transport for London EWHC 365 (Admin)  LLR 332, QBD
- Millmore and Others v Environment Agency EWHC 443 (Admin)  LLR 346, QBD
- R (Parashar) v Sunderland Magistrates’ Court EWHC 514 (Admin)  LLR 360, QBD
- R (United Cabbies Group (London) Ltd) v Westminster Magistrates’ Court and Others EWHC 409 (Admin)  LLR 374, QBDReading Borough Council v Ali  EWHC 200 (Admin)  LLR 389, QBD
- Stanley International Betting Ltd and Another v Ministero dell’Economia e delle Finanze and Agenzia delle Dogane e dei Monopoli (Case C-375/17) LLR 400, CJEU