Insolvency Practitioners Handbook Sixth edition
Why should you buy Insolvency Practitioners Handbook Sixth edition
The Insolvency Practitioners' Association, in unison with LexisNexis, brings you the Sixth Edition of the Insolvency Practitioners' Handbook.
The essential, one-volume work has been fully updated for 2018 with all the codes and guides that insolvency practitioners and students alike need to have at their fingertips. It is also useful for solicitors in practice, in particular the Statements of Insolvency Practice (SIPs).
Table of contents
- Section 1 – The Ethics Code
- Section 2 – Statements of Insolvency Practice – UK
- Section 3 – Statements of Insolvency Practice – England & Wales
- Section 4 – Statements of Insolvency Practice – Scotland
- Section 5 – Insolvency Guidance Papers
- Section 6 – Other Professional Guidance
- Section 7 – IPA Regulations and Guidance