Why should you subscribe to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports
This series of law reports ensures that you are kept fully aware of all the case law developments in personal insolvency and other related areas that impact upon the practices of those advising in personal insolvency.
Why should you subscribe to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports?
- The series brings together case law from pure insolvency law cases and a wide range of subject areas including civil procedure, commercial, property and family law in so far as they impact on personal insolvency issues in practice
- Ensures you are kept up to date with all the latest case law whether in relation to the conflict between matrimonial proceedings and creditors’ rights (Kremen v Agrest, Arif v Anwar), statutory demands (Webster v Mackay, Jones v FSA, Darbyshire v Turpin), the definition of bankruptcy debts (Nortel), enforcement against the bankrupt’s property (Liggett, Mallon, Graham, Kurd), the remuneration and costs of the trustee in bankruptcy (Secondus v Atkinson, Kaliq), whether to accept an IVA proposal rather than make a bankruptcy order (McNally, Mirpuri), individual voluntary arrangements (Davis v Price, Golstein v Bishop, Smith-Evans v Smailes), annulments (Consolidated Finance Limited v Collins, Oraki, Salliss) the jurisdiction of the court under the EC Regulation (O’Donnell, Flannery, Becker) or the impact of bankruptcy on professionals (Dowland, Moseley)
- Produced six times a year, the reports ensure that you always have access to the recent court decisions
- Each report contains a full headnote and is judicially approved before publication to ensure an accurate record of the case and judgment
- Available in print as well as LexisLibrary.
Table of contents
 BPIR 789-1062 Issue 4
- Re GP Cars (Herts) Ltd (In Liquidation) EWHC 2639 (Ch)  BPIR 789, ChD
- (1) Green (2) Newman (As Joint Administrators of each of the Respondent Companies) v (1) SCL Group Ltd (2) SCL Analytics Ltd (3) SCL Commercial Ltd (4) SCL Social Limited (5) SCL Elections Ltd (6) Cambridge Analytica (UK) Ltd EWHC 954 (Ch)  BPIR 833, ChD
- Indigo Projects London Ltd v Razin and another  EWHC 1205 (TCC)  BPIR 861, QBD
- (1) Islandsbanki HF (2) Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (3) Shineclear Holdings Ltd v Stanford EWHC 595 (Ch)  BPIR 876, ChD
- Johnson (as Liquidator of Strobe 2) v (1) Arden (2) O’Gorman (3) Beighton (4) Brooke (5) Jackson (6) Jackson (7) Thomas (8) Hewitt (9) Bartlett EWHC 1624 (Ch)  BPIR 901, ChD
- (1) Liddle (2) Liddle (3) Liddle v (1) Liddle (2) Liddle EWCA Civ 346  BPIR 947, CA
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets v Naris
- (1) Pagden (2) Underwood (as Liquidators of Core VCT plc, Core VCT IV plc, and Core VCT v plc) v (1) Fry (2) Begbies Traynor Group PLC, (3) Core Capital Partners LLP (4) Edwards (5) Fakhry EWHC 540 (Ch)  BPIR 972, ChD
- Quinlan v Edgeworth Capital (Luxembourg) Sarl EWHC 1124 (Ch)  BPIR 1020, ChD
- Siddiqi v Taparis Ltd EWHC 417 (Ch)  BPIR 1025, ChD
- In the Matter of Sturgeon Central Asia Balanced Fund Ltd (In Liquidation) EWHC 1215 (Ch)  BPIR 1035, ChD
- UBS AG New York and others v Fairfield Sentry Ltd (In Liquidation) and others UKPC 20  BPIR 1054, UKPC