APIL Guide to Occupational Illness Claims Third edition
Why should you buy APIL Guide to Occupational Illness Claims Third edition
The APIL Guide to Occupational Illness Claims is a practical handbook designed for all those involved in this area of specialist personal injury litigation.
It is a one-stop source of reference, which provides:
- an outline of the myriad statutory provisions which regulate this area and the effective date of those provisions, helping you to identify which provision was in force at the date of exposure
- the nature and medical background to common occupational illnesses
- an explanation of the problems associated with complicated expert evidence
- practical advice on pursuing and valuing the claim, the procedure for restoring companies to the register, etc.
- expertly drafted precedents, draft schedules of damages and model pleadings
The new edition of APIL Guide to Occupational Illness Claims has been completely rewritten by a team of specialist personal injury lawyers, taking into account major changes in law and practice since the second edition of this book.