Why you should buy Webinar The latest in VAT disputes including Littlewoods
Conflict with HMRC can arise for a number of reasons, ranging from compliance failures to divergences in interpretation of how VAT laws and principles apply.
This webinar will look at a few recent cases - some where the dispute could have been avoided, and others where the fight was well worth pursuing - namely:
• Leeds City Council (illustrating the importance of observing deadlines);
• Nora Harris (illustrating the importance of cleaving to requirements);
• Norseman Gold (illustrating the importance of proper implementation of structures);
• Intelligent Managed Services (as an example of when it is worth challenging HMRC guidance);
• Littlewoods (as another such example); and
• Bookit / NEC (to illustrate how CJEU rulings could be double-edged swords).
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com