Webinar The commercial and operational challenges of VAT/GST
Why you should buy Webinar The commercial and operational challenges of VAT/GST
Value Added Tax and Goods and Services Tax are the two core aspects of indirect taxation. In this webinar, our subject specialists will take you through all the key developments in both VAT and GST in 2017, and the commercial and operational challenges that they are likely to pose for your customers. Topics discussed will include:
- New EU VAT rules for E-Commerce
- Transaction reporting
- An end to the 20 year-old 'temporary' VAT regime?
- Impact of application of the use and enjoyment provisions to repairs made under UK insurance contracts
- Impact of domestic reverse charge for wholesale supplies of electronic communication services
- Notable international VAT/GST rate changes
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar. If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.