Why should you buy Whillans's Tax Tables 2018-19 (Finance Act edition)
Charting tax changes post-Finance Act, known and respected for its accuracy, this title contains all the data you need. This edition includes provisions from Finance Act 2018 and updated retail price indices, together with any other information not available for inclusion in the Budget edition. The depth of data and breadth of coverage enables you to make fast, effective calculations. Clear and concise summaries of tax changes are presented in tabular form under distinctive headings.
Whillans's Tax Tables 2018-19 provides accurate tables of all the new and revised tax rates and allowances and is published twice a year, in February and May.
Known and respected for their accuracy, Whillans's Tax Tables contain all the data you need in practice. With the latest tax rates, allowances and reliefs, Whillans's enables you to quickly make calculations with accurate data. The easy-to-use layout and concise expert commentary by our technical team ensure you have exactly the right level of information on your desktop.
The May edition covers Finance Act 2018.
- New income tax thresholds
- New income tax personal allowances
- New national insurance thresholds
- New social security benefit rates
- New car benefit and car fuel benefit calculation percentages
- New van and van fuel benefit charges
- New advisory fuel rates
- New rates for environmental taxes and levies
- New bank levy rates
- New ATED rates
- New indexation allowance figures and RPI percentages
- New double tax treaties
- New foreign rates of exchange
- New VAT registration/deregistration thresholds
- New VAT car fuel base valuation table figures
- Update on penalties
- Proposed changes to student loan thresholds
- Possible interest rate changes