Whillans's Tax Tables 2018-19 (Budget edition)
Why should you buy Whillans's Tax Tables 2018-19
Charting tax changes post-Budget, this edition of Whillans's Tax Tables includes all the relevant information from the Autumn 2017 Budget, enabling practitioners to start processing the updated facts and figures. Revised content includes the latest tax rates, reliefs and tables of rates and allowances for the current year and previous five. Usefully, the operative date for each change is clearly shown. Concise summaries of tax changes are presented in tabular form under distinctive headings.
Whillans's Tax Tables 2018-19 provides accurate tables of all the new and revised tax rates and allowances and is published twice a year, in February and May.
The second edition will include provisions from Finance Act 2018, the new Revenue exchange rates and updated retail price indices, together with any other information not available for inclusion in the May edition.
Whillans's Tax Tables provides:
- Tax rates, allowances, reliefs and other relevant information, contained in one reliable source
- Tables of rates and allowances for the current and previous five years; the operative date for each change is clearly shown
- A wealth of information with useful commentaries to provide a quick answer at a glance
- New income tax thresholds
- New income tax personal allowances
- New natonal insurance thresholds
- New social security benefit rates
- New car benefit and car fuel benefit calculation percentages
- New van and van fuel benefit charges
- New advisory fuel rates
- New rates for environmental taxes and levies
- New bank levy rates
- New ATED rates
- New indexation allowance figures and RPI percentages
- New double tax treaties
- New foreign rates of exchange
- New VAT registration/deregistration thresholds
- New VAT car fuel base valuation table figures
- Update on penalties
- Proposed changes to student loan thresholds
- Possible interest rate changes
With its clear and concise summaries of tax changes clearly presented in tabular form under distinctive headings, Whillans's Tax Tables allows you to assess quickly and accurately the long-term effects of the many tax changes arising from the Autumn 2017 Budget and Finance Act 2018.