This webinar covers the intricacies of the requirements for applying the PSC Register rules to trusts, introduced in April last year. Our subject specialists will discuss, amongst other things:
- Introduction to the PSC register.
- People with significant control.
- Obligations of the company.
- Obligations of the relevant legal entity.
- Qualifying conditions.
- Majority conditions.
- Significant influence or control.
- EU fourth anti-money laundering directive.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.