Why you should buy Webinar SMEs and Related Tax Issues
Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) benefited from £525million in tax relief in 2015through various tax breaks.
The significant rise in available relief is linked to the role SMEs have played in boosting the economy and the increasing interest among investors.
This webinar will outline:
• What is an SME for tax purposes?
• Incentives for investors and employees
• What tax breaks are available to facilitate investment and incentivise individuals?
• Overview of the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
• Key changes to the regimes over the past 12 months (including changes in the Finance Acts No.1 and 2. 2015 and proposed changes in the Finance Bill 2016)
• An outline of Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) Option Schemes that SMEs can establish to incentivise employees; and
• An explanation of the new tax efficient scheme launched to encourage employee ownership of businesses: Employee Shareholder Shares (ESS)
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com