Why you should buy Webinar Property tax issues
Small businesses and owner managed businesses form 10 % of the FTSE 100.One of the largest overheads that they face is personal and corporate taxation – which if not planned properly can hinder long term investment and indeed the very survival of the business.
This webinar addresses how such businesses can plan to keep such tax to a minimum on property transactions. While legal tax avoidance is much in the headlines it does not mean that judicious tax planning is no longer effective.
Two highly experienced and expert advisers to the family business sector provide their insights on:
• The implications of the July budget and autumn statement changes on the buy to let sector
• Capital Gains Tax
- Impact of property investment in a trading company on Entrepreneurs Relief – the 80% test
- Incorporation and base cost uplift
- Is Entrepreneurs relief ever available?
- No CGT on death balanced by IHT charge
• Inheritance tax
- Impact of property investment on the availability of Business Property Relief (BPR) – the 50% test
- The impact of excepted assets and their definition
- Is property investment a "business" re excepted assets?
- Can BPR be obtained?
- "Freezer" shares
- Lifetime gifts and the use of trusts
• Stamp duty issues
• Income tax
- Tax efficient profit extraction
- Tax efficient education fee planning
• Offshore issues
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com