Webinar Common Reporting Standard - from the customer perspective
Developed by the OECD following the United States government's introduction of FATCA, the new information-gathering and reporting requirement for financial institutions, more commonly known as the Common Reporting Standard, can prove tricky to ensure compliance with. This webinar will look at various aspects of the Standard and how best you can help your customer navigate through their journey with it. Topics to be covered include:
• Managing self-certifications
• Monitoring changes in an entity's own classification
• The quirks of AEoI reporting
• Information required at account opening
• The practicalities of clearing indicia
• Tax residence and the mobile person
• Use of data by revenue authorities
• Clarifying potential misconceptions provided to Revenue authorities
• Please note that this webinar is intended for those with an intermediate/advanced knowledge of the CRS.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.