Tolley's Yellow and Orange Finance Act 2017 Supplement
Why should you buy Tolley’s Yellow and Orange FA 2017 Supplement?
Tolley's Yellow and Orange Tax Handbooks - FA 2017 Supplement is a companion text to complement Tolley's Yellow and Orange Tax Handbooks. The Supplement reproduces Finance Act 2017 in full and includes key extracts from existing tax legislation as amended by the Act. For example, the Sch 2 "optional remuneration arrangements" amendments are set out in ITEPA 2003 Parts 3 and 4, both of which are included in full. The Supplement will ensure that you have access to consolidated, up-to-date UK tax legislation in an easy-to-use, single volume. By virtue of the unexpected General Election on 8 June 2017, the Finance Bill was truncated and rushed through Parliament before dissolution. This Supplement will ensure that you are up-to-date with all the key changes to the legislation.
Finance Act 2017 received Royal Assent on 27 April 2017 and includes provisions on, inter alia:
- workers' services provided in the public sector through intermediaries
- optional remuneration arrangements
- pensions changes, including overseas pensions arrangements and offshore transfers
- disguised remuneration
- increase in the standard rate of insurance premium tax
- promoters of tax avoidance schemes? threshold condition
- soft drinks industry levy
Why you need this book:
- Includes FA 2017 in full
- Shows all key changes made by the Act in context
- Includes Part 3 of the Criminal Finances Bill which sets out the new corporate offences of failure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion
- Includes Hansard extracts from Commons Report Stage, when the Finance Bill was truncated