Why should you buy Tolley's Income Tax 2018-19 Main Annual
This 103rd edition covers all the relevant provisions of FA 2018 and all other pertinent material to 6 April 2018. In particular, it includes:
- a new chapter on Making Tax Digital;
- further tranches of new legislation on termination payments, deemed domicile and trading and employment income provided through third parties (disguised remuneration), building on the legislation introduced in these areas in 2017;
- changes to: employment taxation; partnership taxation; venture capital schemes; ISA’s; and other topics;
- 2018-19 rates and allowances, including Scottish tax rates; and
- fully updated worked examples.
Practitioners can be assured that Tolley’s Income Tax 2018-19 can be relied upon to keep track of and cover all new income tax legislation, case law and practice. This 103rd edition covers all the relevant provisions of FA 2018 and all other pertinent material to 6 April 2018. FA 2018 includes, for example, the second tranche of legislation on employment termination payments, the first part having been in F(No 2)A 2017, so anyone who may be asked to advise on these payments in 2018-19 will need the up-to-date position.