TolleyLibrary Light Whillans's Tax Tables 2017 and Print
Why you should buy TolleyLibrary Light Whillans's Tax Tables 2017 and Print
TolleyLibrary Light is a service offering the content you need in a quick and simple online platform. For only 20% extra you can have the content both online and in print.
By subscribing to TolleyLibrary Light you will get a wide range of benefits, including:
* The reassurance that the content is always completely up-to-date
* The ability to only subscribe to the titles that you need online
* Access to the HMRC manuals within our simple to use online library, which are updated daily so they always reflect any changes HMRC make
* A daily newsfeed that provides short news summaries to ensure that you don't miss anything
Charting tax changes post-Budget, this edition of Whillans's Tax Tables includes all the relevant information from the 2017 Budget, enabling practitioners to start processing the updated facts and figures. Revised content includes the latest tax rates, reliefs and tables of rates and allowances for the current year and previous five. Usefully, the operative date for each change is clearly shown. Concise summaries of tax changes are presented in tabular form under distinctive headings.
Whillans's Tax Tables 2017 provides accurate tables of all the new and revised tax rates and allowances and is published twice a year, in May and August.
The second edition will include provisions from Finance Act 2017, the new Revenue exchange rates and updated retail price indices, together with any other information not available for inclusion in the May edition.
Whillans's Tax Tables provides:
* Tax rates, allowances, reliefs and other relevant information, contained in one reliable source
* Tables of rates and allowances for the current and previous five years; the operative date for each change is clearly shown
* A wealth of information with useful commentaries to provide a quick answer at a glance
With its clear and concise summaries of tax changes clearly presented in tabular form under distinctive headings, Whillans's Tax Tables allows you to assess quickly and accurately the long-term effects of the many tax changes arising from the 2017 Budget and Finance Act.