Why you should buy Webinar Non-doms Including the New IME Legislation
The UK Chancellor has announced major changes to the taxation of UK resident, non-UK domiciled individuals ('non-doms') which will have a significant impact on non-doms who have been UK tax resident for more than 15 years (and those approaching 15 years) and non-doms who own UK residential property, however it is held.
This webinar will guide you through the changes.
There will be discussion of:
• Non domiciliaries and Inheritance Tax
• Non domiciliaries and the remitance basis of taxation
• Special rules for non domiciliaries coming to work in the UK and pre arrival planning for non domiciliaries generally
• The new regime from April 2017 including the impact on settlors and beneficiaries of non-resident trusts
• Tax efficient options available to non domiciliaries likely to be caught by the new regime
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com