Why you should buy Webinar Estate planning and trusts
The recent changes of legislation have made trusts more complicated than ever, with trusts coming under attack from governments around the world.
Being aware of your liabilities and options can make forward planning that much simpler.
This webinar will look at recent developments in the estate planning arena including:
• Estate planning using Trusts - the new relevant property rules
• Conduit Trusts, Warehouse Trusts and Deeds of Covenant for normal expenditure out of income payments
• Double Dip Wills
• Nil Rate Band Discretionary Trusts - valuation issues and advantages
• Planning using ISAs and AIM shares
• Use of pre-nups and post-nups as part of Estate planning
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org