Why should you buy Tolley's Estate Planning 2018-19 (Part of the Tolley's Tax Planning Series)
The latest edition of this key title sees Tolley live up to its reputation as the authority on tax matters. It contains all the information required to achieve the most cost-effective, convenient and effective estate planning. The esteemed editorial board help you formulate strategies for the provision, holding and devolution of personal and family resources. Clear subject headings and straightforward explanations of routine and complex topics make for fast, effective research.
Following the tax planning series' straightforward and easy-to-read style with clear headings, this guide includes worked examples, tables and a comprehensive index. A practical step-by-step case study illustrates the benefits of careful planning and incorporates many points discussed throughout the book.
Updates in this edition include:
* Updated commentary to take account of the IHT DOTAS regulations which come into force on 1 April 2018
* Updated commentary for the changes to offshore trusts
* Updated commentary for the deemed domicile changes
* Business property relief on holiday lettings including commentary on the case of Executors of Ross (decd)
* Commentary on the announced consultation on the taxation of trusts