Why you should buy Webinar HMRC's approach to compliance
HMRC update – the crackdown on tax avoidance continues
• Post budget avoidance update
• Overview of HMRC's Counter Avoidance Division
• Overview and update on Accelerated Payment Notices ("APN's") and Follower Notices ("FN's")
• Interaction of APN's and FN's with the Mutual Assistance for Recovery of Debt ("MARD") provisions; Time To Pay etc
• Litigation update including the Rowe Judicial review case, the Rangers EBT case and various film partnerships
• Scheme Settlement opportunities - the pro's and con's
• ""naming and shaming""
• What are the options for multiple scheme users
• Avoidance promotors
• What does the future hold:
- Recent consultation documents
- Impact of the general Anti Avoidance Rule
- Serial avoiders regime
- Serial avoiders unit
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org