Why you should buy Tax Journal
Tax Journal provides cutting edge insight – for tax experts by tax experts
- The focus is on taxes affecting businesses and HNWI, including corporate, employment, VAT and international tax issues.
- A subscription comprises the weekly print edition & unrestricted access to taxjournal.com, with a ten year archive – including thousands of articles, case reports, ‘trackers’ and extensive guides and special reports on key issues
- Quality assured. Backed by a distinguished Editorial Board, and the calibre of contributors is unrivalled. Tax Journal specially commissions views from hundreds of from leading experts from across the tax profession, including the top law and accountancy firms, in-house tax directors and HMRC and HMT
- Full analysis on Finance Acts, Budgets, Autumn Statements and other landmark tax events
- Hundreds of unrivalled case reports (explaining ‘why they matter’); articles (with ‘speed read’ summaries); practice guides; special reports; and case and consultation trackers
- Widely regarded as the premier source for expert insight on new tax developments