Webinar The latest consultations
Many of our webinar viewers subscribe to our programme to help maintain their positions on the bleeding edge of practice. For corporate tax, what better way to do that than to stay up to date on all the government's latest consultations?
Many of our webinar viewers subscribe to our programme to help maintain their positions on the bleeding edge of practice. For corporate tax, what better way to do that than to stay up to date on all the government's latest consultations? Our specialist speakers will guide you through all the salient details of the following:
- Employee Share Schemes: NIC elections.
- Tackling tax evasion: a new corporate offence of failure to prevent the criminal facilitation of tax evasion.
- Tackling the hidden economy: sanctions.
- Tackling the hidden economy: conditionality.
- Tackling offshore tax evasion: a requirement to correct.
- Making Tax Digital for Business - An overview for small businesses, the self-employed and smaller landlords.
- Employment Allowance: restricting the allowance from employers of 'illegal workers'.
- Business Income Tax: Simplifying tax for unincorporated businesses.
- Any other relevant consultations between now and the recording date.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.