Why you should buy Webinar New developments in the world of share schemes
An employee share scheme can be highly tax efficient whilst also being a powerful staff motivator having the effect of increasing employee productivity and business performance.
A review of employee share schemes by the Office of Tax Simplification and a subsequent consultation by HMRC and legislation introduced in the 2014 Finance Bill brought changes to this area.
These include changes to the several tax-advantaged schemes, the introduction of 'Employee Shareholder Shares', and the advent of the new class of 'Employee Ownership Trust'.
This webinar will provide guidance on:
• Tax-advantaged share plans: an overview and discussion of interesting issues
• Growth-stage companies and considering the use of employee shareholder status
• Employee ownership through employee ownership trusts
• Listed-companies: including the directors' remuneration report regime and tax issues in using employee benefit trusts
• The financial services sector: an overview of the regulatory position and a look at structuring deferrals, malus and claw-back
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com