Why you should buy Webinar Business relocation and related tax issues
In an increasingly globalized world and with the growth of multi-national companies, businesses are frequently looking at the most efficient way to conduct their operations. Whilst some may decide to outsource certain functions business relocation is also considered if it would provide the best returns to shareholders.
This webinar will provide guidance on the tax aspects of a relocation including:
• Assessing where to locate key activities of your business, including discussion of popular holding company jurisdictions, taking into account:
- Corporate taxes
- Intangibles regimes
- Transfer pricing
- Expatriate rules and issues
- Double tax agreements
• Consideration of the international tax climate
- Impact of the OECD BEPS recommendations
- Substance requirements for holding companies
- Exit charges on relocation
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com