Webinar Insolvency and property
Why you should buy Webinar Insolvency and property
Current economic uncertainties suggest a broad range of changes and challenges for the UK property market, and property insolvency and restructuring may well become an increasingly important topic for practitioners. In this webinar, our expert speakers will discuss a number of subjects, helping ensure that you're ready to advise on any major developments in property insolvency as they arise. Points of discussion will include:
- he Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016.
- Insolvency of a tenant or guarantor.
- Local authorities and rates recovery.
- Developer insolvency, and developer insolvency cover.
- The resurgence of LPA receiverships.
- Any other relevant property insolvency and restructuring topics.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar. If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.