Webinar Conveyancing will consider a wealth of developments in the field of conveyancing, looking at recent key developments as well as looking ahead to what may be in store as we go through the year.
Why you should buy Webinar Conveyancing
In this webinar our speakers will consider a wealth of developments in the field of conveyancing, looking at recent key developments as well as looking ahead to what may be in store as we go through the year.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Recent developments in the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS accreditation)
• Changes with the HM Land Registry
• Acting for the lender with discussion of Goldsmith Williams Solicitors v E.Surv Ltd
• Prescriptive easements: Bradley and another v Heslin and another
• SDLT – Second homes and Buy to Let
• The government's Help to Buy ISA
• Cyber fraud
• Various issues related to buying a property for a Buy to Let investment or with a tenant in situ
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com