Why you should buy Webinar Building Regulations in 2017
This webinar will provide solicitors who work in residential property with the up-to-date information they need to advise clients on their position as regards building regulations. Our subject specialists will discuss topics which include:
- The Building Regulations &c. (Amendment) Regulations 2016 (SI 2016/285).
- Impact of the MEES Regulations (Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property) (England and Wales) Regulations 2015).
- The Energy Performance of Buildings (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016 (S.I. 2016/284).
- The revocation of authorisation of one competent person scheme.
- DCLG consultation on basement developments and the planning system.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar. If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.