Webinar The latest on the Housing and Planning Act 2016
A year after the Housing and Planning Act was passed in to law, we take a look at the effect it's had on practitioners of residential property law and their clients.
A year after the Housing and Planning Act was passed in to law, we take a look at the effect it's had on practitioners of residential property law and their clients. Topics of this webinar include:
- Permission in Principle.
- Registers of Land.
- Financial Considerations.
- Section 106 Dispute Resolution.
- Secretary of State intervention in local and neighborhood plans and policies.
- Starter Homes - why and what will be the impact?
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.