Landlord and tenant issues comprise a substantial chunk of residential property law, and this webinar on leases will cover everything you need to know about recent changes in this area. Topics include:
- Right to rent.
- Residential possession proceedings.
- Landlord licenses.
- Housing and Planning Act 2016.
- Issues arising out of Airbnb type subletting.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.