Webinar New legal status: guardian of the property and affairs of a missing person
Webinar New legal status: guardian of the property and affairs of a missing person will conclude with a look forward to the potential new legal status
Why you should buy Webinar New legal status
When a person is missing there are many legal challenges which arise with regards to their property and affairs. This webinar will provide an update on the practical issues faced when someone goes missing, as well as taking stock of the current legal position.
The webinar will conclude with a look forward to the potential new legal status when dealing with missing persons currently being considered by the MoJ. Topics to be considered include:
• Families experiences when a loved one goes missing: the practical challenges, with case studies
• Campaigning for change: the Missing Rights Campaign
• Dealing with the property and affairs of a missing person
• Presumption of Death Act 2013: who can apply and when? Procedure and problems
• Proposals on guardianship, and background
• The Ministry of Justice proposals
• Guardianship: key features of proposed scheme
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org