Webinar Mental capacity and deprivation of liberty: the latest developments
Why you should buy Webinar Mental capacity and deprivation of liberty: the latest developments
Mental capacity and DoLS are two areas of law which are constantly changing.
This webinar will provide an update on recent developments in these two areas as well looking at some key recent judgments.
Topics to be covered include:
• Two years on from the Cheshire West case: where are we now?
• Assessments and authorisations
• Balancing rights, resources and responsibility: Birmingham City Council v D and another (2016)
• Implications of the Court of Protection (Amendment) Rules 2015
• Challenging a deprivation of liberty
• Recent case-law update
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WEBINAR IS NOT ACCREDITED BY THE BAR STANDARDS BOARD)
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.