Why you should buy Webinar Elderly clients
In this webinar our speakers will provide an update on all things elderly client.
Topics to be covered include:
• Advanced directives: a summary of the key law and looking at the interplay with Health and Welfare LPAs
• Discussion of experiences in practice in relation to LPAs and using the new forms, and consideration of instructions and guidance including brief coverage of the new Law Society Note on Elderly Clients and looking at the different tests for capacity
• Death bed estate planning: including a review of good practice, pitfalls when taking instructions to prepare a will/codicil (with reference to the testamentary capacity tests) and recent case law, along with brief coverage of a lawyer's contractual duties of taking instructions from a client in their own home
• Donatio Mortis Causa – discussion regarding recent case law
• Brief review of the IHT planning available to elderly clients with a short life expectancy
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org