Why you should buy Webinar New Separate Business Rules and opportunities
With perspectives and advice from both practice and the regulator, this webinar will discuss many aspects of the new Separate Business Rules, as detailed in version 15 of the SRA's Handbook.
Topics to be covered include:
View from the regulator:
• SRA reform agenda
• Defining a separate business
• The new separate business rule v the old rule: why the change?
• Looking ahead to future reform
Opportunity or hassle?
• Key changes and opportunities for the practitioner
• Putting the rule into practice
• Considerations of the wider regulatory context
• Regulatory considerations in practice
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com