Why you should buy Occupational Pensions
Occupational Pensions is written specifically for those involved with occupational pension schemes, and is an invaluable source of information on current law and practice. Every month, it is read by pensions managers, company secretaries, personnel managers, trustees, and trade union officials, as well as most of the major professional advisers.
Its unrivalled coverage includes:
- Surveys of named schemes providing unique information on subjects of current concern
- Regular authoritative guidance features which explain and interpret new legislation and regulations
- Case studies that describe how named pension schemes have tackled problems other schemes are facing
- Up-to-date news that keeps you fully briefed on the latest developments
- Independent analysis - Occupational Pensions provides you with unique, objective information that is often unavailable elsewhere
Occupational Pensions is written in a clear, concise style making it easy to read and comprehend. Every feature has a "Summary of key points" and there is a quarterly summary of all the latest legal and regulatory developments in tabular form.