TUPE: Law and Practice Second edition
Why should you buy TUPE: Law and Practice Second edition
Upex and Ryley on TUPE: Law and Practice offers a definitive account of the legal framework of TUPE following the implementation of the new Regulations together with a comprehensive look at the practical application of the law, dealing with such issues as:
* When the regulations apply
* The effects of a transfer
* Dismissals and issues arising in connection with a transfer
* Information and consultation requirements on the effect on pension rights
The text has been fully revised from the first edition and provides full coverage of:
* The Collective Redundancies and Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (Amendment) Regulations 2014
* All significant new case-law such as Albron Catering v FNF Bondgenoten (2011), Eddie Stobart v Moreman (2012), Hunter v McCarrick (2012) and Todd v Strain (2011)
* Contains relevant legislation, guidance notes and precedents
Extensive appendices include expertly drafted precedents, the full text of all relevant regulations and the European Directive, as well as the Cabinet Office Statement of Practice on Staff Transfers in the Public Sector.
TUPE: Law and Practice will be essential reading for all employment lawyers, human resource professionals and those involved in outsourcing, business transfers and sales.