Webinar The latest in industrial disease, including mesothelioma claims
Why you should buy Webinar The latest in industrial disease, including mesothelioma claims
Given that some of the health defects that can arise as a result of industrial disease can take many years to manifest, it comes as no surprise that we are still seeing so much litigation in the area.
This webinar will provide an update on the law as relevant to industrial disease, with a particular focus on mesothelioma cases.
Topics to be covered include:
• Recent liability decisions in asbestos claims, including consideration of how the courts have dealt with low level exposure claims and the way in which McDonald v Department for Communities and Local Government will affect claims for breach of statutory duty
• The impact of Heneghan v Manchester Dry Docks Ltd on causation in lung cancer claims
• How the case of Knauer v Ministry of Justice will affect dependency claims
• Analysis of recent quantum decisions
• The potential implications of upcoming asbestos-disease cases
• A review of recent key decisions in industrial disease litigation and future challenges
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org