Halsbury's Statutory Instruments
Halsbury's Statutory Instruments provides detailed and up-to-date information on every statutory instrument of general application in force in England and Wales.
Halsbury's Statutory Instruments (HSI) provides detailed and up-to-date information on every statutory instrument of general application in force in England and Wales. The vast quantity of subordinate legislation (over 2,000 instruments are issued each year and there are currently approximately 25,000 in force) and the frequency with which it is amended or superseded means that HSI is a constantly changing work. As a subscriber you will know the exact status of all instruments and have ready access to their full texts.
The complete set of Halsbury's Statutory Instruments comprises:
* 38 volumes arranged in 62 alphabetical titles regularly revised and reissued and comprehensively indexed
* A one-step 11 times a year updating service in one handy looseleaf binder dealing with all instruments issued since the publication of the main volumes
* Annual consolidated index and alphabetical list of instruments containing entries relating to all the volumes and instruments noted in the service
* Annual Statutory Instruments Citator, a guide to the current status of statutory instruments
* Annual EC Legislation Implementator, a guide to the implementation of Community directives in the UK
The reissue volumes and new editions of the consolidated index, citator and implementator are charged for separately on publication. The service is charged annually.
For details of the options available above and the prices for the accompanying publications to the main work please contact Customer Services on 0845 370 1234.