Halsbury's Laws of England Fifth Edition Volume 72 2015 Matrimonial and Civil Partnership Law Part 1
Halsbury's Laws Matrimonial and Civil Partnership Law provides a solid overview of the landscape of the law, and provides a uniquely broad perspective on the law of marriage.
Why you should buy Halsbury's Laws of England Fifth Edition
Halsbury's Laws Matrimonial and Civil Partnership Law provides a solid overview of the landscape of the law, and provides a uniquely broad perspective on the law of marriage and civil partnership, including the formation, formalities and legal incidents of marriage.
The Matrimonial and Civil Partnership Law title is available in two parts. Volumes 72 and 73 comprise the title in full.
The law is stated as at 1 May 2015, although subsequent changes have been included wherever possible.
Halsbury's Laws of England is the only complete narrative statement of the law in England and Wales, in print and exclusively online via LexisLibrary.
Every 4 seconds, someone finds an answer using Halsbury's Laws. Whatever the subject, it has the answer, even in niche and esoteric areas. Halsbury's Laws covers everything from the fundamental to the highly complex. It is the starting point and the finishing line.
* Clear footnotes map out the legal authorities; ideal for preparing court bundles.
* Paragraphs are written concisely, so you can quickly surface the answer to a client's question.
* Introductory paragraphs and clear definitions provide background and context; useful for students and those exploring an unfamiliar area.
Regarded an authoritative work, Halsbury's Laws is written by or in consultation with leading experts, ensuring the highest quality and dependability.
"I always turn to Halsbury's Laws first when I am trying to find a convenient, accessible, accurate way to find out about a new area of law and turn to it last when I am dealing with an area of law I am already familiar with to ensure that I have not missed anything." Anand Doobay, Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP.
Anand is a leading business crime lawyer. In 2013 he was listed as one of the ten most highly regarded individuals in the International Who's Who of Business Crime Defence Lawyers.
Table of contents
1. Fundamentals of Marriage and Civil Partnership
2. Formalities for Marriage and Civil Partnership
3. Premises for Marriages and Civil Partnerships
4. Legal Incidents of Marriage and Civil Partnership
5. Property Rights in the Family Home
6. Spouses’ and Civil Partners’ Agreements
7. Matrimonial and Civil Partnership Proceedings