Halsbury's Laws of England Fifth Edition Volume 12 2015 Civil Procedure Part 2
Halsbury's Laws of England Fifth Edition Volume 12 2015 Civil Procedure Part 2 is the go-to resource on the civil court system and the CPR.
Why you should buy Halsbury's Laws of England Fifth Edition Volume 12
The Halsbury's Laws Civil Procedure title is the go-to resource on the civil court system and the CPR. From services of documents to costs management, Civil Procedure will give you the answer.
Halsbury's Laws of England explores the whole spectrum of English law, covering everything from the fundamental to the highly complex. It is the starting point and the finishing line for research. Advise with confidence, using this indispensable resource.
The Civil Procedure title is available in three parts. Volumes 11, 12 and 12A comprise the title in full.
The law is stated as at 1 November 2015, although subsequent changes have been included wherever possible.
Halsbury's Laws of England is the only complete narrative statement of the law in England and Wales, in print and exclusively online via LexisLibrary.
Every 4 seconds, someone finds an answer using Halsbury's Laws. Whatever the subject, it has the answer, even in niche and esoteric areas. Halsbury's Laws covers everything from the fundamental to the highly complex. It is the starting point and the finishing line.
* Clear footnotes map out the legal authorities; ideal for preparing court bundles.
* Paragraphs are written concisely, so you can quickly surface the answer to a client's question.
* Introductory paragraphs and clear definitions provide background and context; useful for students and those exploring an unfamiliar area.
Regarded an authoritative work, Halsbury's Laws is written by or in consultation with leading experts, ensuring the highest quality and dependability.
"I always turn to Halsbury's Laws first when I am trying to find a convenient, accessible, accurate way to find out about a new area of law and turn to it last when I am dealing with an area of law I am already familiar with to ensure that I have not missed anything." Anand Doobay, Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP.
Anand is a leading business crime lawyer. In 2013 he was listed as one of the ten most highly regarded individuals in the International Who's Who of Business Crime Defence Lawyers.
Table of contents
12. Overriding Objective of the Civil Procedure Rules
13. Case Management
14. Disposal of Proceedings without Trial
15. Applications and Orders for Interim Remedies
16. Security for Costs
17. Disclosure, Privilege and Immunity
19. Discontinuance and Stay of Proceedings
20. The Trial Process
21. Power to Grant Injunctive Relief