Why you should buy Webinar Implications of Brexit for Dispute Resolution and Private International Law
The UK has voted to leave the European Union. This webinar will look at the potential implications of the leave vote and how this may affect business contracts and other matters relating to dispute resolution and private international law. By watching this webinar, you will learn about:
- How can these practice areas be affected by the leave vote
- What issues currently arise in relation to the UK's relationship with Europe?
- Are there any areas of EU law you would like to keep or expect the UK to implement?
- Do you think there are any issues that may not receive enough attention or consideration?
- What does the leave vote mean for clients and lawyers practicing in these areas
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.