Why you should buy Webinar Inconsistent dispute resolution clauses
Problems can arise where there is an inconsistent approach to dispute resolution clauses. Our panel of experts will provide guidance on the approach that has been adopted by the courts in dealing with these matters.
By watching this webinar, you will learn about:
- Dispute resolution clauses: essential components
- Dispute resolution clauses: issues arising
- The problems with multi-tiered clauses
- The ADR phase
- Competing jurisdictions
- Inconsistent dispute resolution clauses: the issue
- Key cases:
- Paul Smith v H&S
- "Fiona Trust"
- Sulamérica v Enesa
- "The Prestige"
- Trust Risk Group v AmTrust
- Hashwani v OMV
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.