Why you should buy
A number of CPR changes have come into effect in 2015 and 2016. Our panel of experts will discuss the implications of these changes and provide practical guidance on any issues that may arise.
This webinar will include:
- Changes to CPR PD 12 dealing with Default Judgment
- Changes to CPR PD 74A dealing with Enforcement of judgments in different jurisdictions as a result of the Hague Convention
- Pilot of Insolvency Express Trials
- Extension of the voluntary Bill of Costs pilot scheme
- Implications of Michael Wilson v Sinclair
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.