Why you should buy Webinar Contract and Tort Update
In this webinar, we will look at key developments in relation to contract and tort law. Our panel of experts will discuss the practical implications of these changes and provide guidance on key issues.
By watching this webinar, you will learn about:
- SC in Parking Eye/ Makdessi on penalty clauses
- SC in M&S on implied terms
- CA on mitigation - Fulton
- CA on breach of warranty claims - Karim
- CA on economic torts claims based on cartel decisions - Emerald Supplies
- HC on contempt as unlawful means in economic torts - JSC BTA
- First reported cases on swaps mis-selling – Thornbridge
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.