Why should you subscribe to Licensing Law Reports Parts
Licensing Law Reports offers comprehensive full text reports of cases on all aspects of licensing law and practice, including disputes over the granting or revocation of licences, the conduct of licensable activities and premises, local authority powers and cases on concurrent financial, regulatory and criminal liabilities of licence holders.
It is the only source that brings together cases of this kind and includes Scottish decisions of interest and relevance in England and Wales and is available as both a print subscription or as part of LexisLibrary.
Cases under the Licensing Act 2003 are now included, together with digests of informative liquor licensing appeal decisions from magistrates' courts, betting and gaming cases, cases on the Gambling Act 2005 and cases on the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
Published four times a year it provides licensing practitioners and all advisors of licence holders and issuers a comprehensive and regular supply of key judgments.
Licensing Law Reports covers:
- Entertainment and late night refreshment
- Betting, gaming and lotteries
- Leisure activities (horse racing to sex shops)
- Local authorities policies, practices and codes of conduct
- Planning and licensed premises
- Civil liability and VAT
- Regulatory offences
- Human rights fair hearing, property and private lives
- Street trading, markets and trade marks and many other forms of licensing
Consultant Editor:Ewen Macgregor is Senior Associate at the nationally regarded specialist licensing department at Bond Pearce, Bristol.
Table of contents
 LLR 685-918 Issue 4
- Chancepixies Animal Welfare v North Kesteven District Council
 EWHC 1927 (Admin)  LLR 685, QBD
- Re Hukin (t/a Red Fox Travel)
 UKUT 226 (AAC)  LLR 700, UKUT
- Hussain v Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
 EWHC 1641 (Admin)  LLR 713, QBD
- Ivey v Genting Casinos (UK) Ltd (t/a Crockfords Club)
 UKSC 67  LLR 783, SC
- Powell v Marine Management Organisation and Others
 EWHC 1491 (Admin)  LLR 808, QBD
- R (Hemming (t/a Simply Pleasure Ltd) and Others) v Westminster City Council
 UKSC 50  LLR 835, SC
- Ravenscroft v Canal and River Trust
 EWHC 1874 (Ch)  LLR 842, ChD