Why should you subscribe to Licensing Law Reports Parts
Licensing Law Reports offers comprehensive full text reports of cases on all aspects of licensing law and practice, including disputes over the granting or revocation of licences, the conduct of licensable activities and premises, local authority powers and cases on concurrent financial, regulatory and criminal liabilities of licence holders.
It is the only source that brings together cases of this kind and includes Scottish decisions of interest and relevance in England and Wales and is available as both a print subscription or as part of LexisLibrary.
Cases under the Licensing Act 2003 are now included, together with digests of informative liquor licensing appeal decisions from magistrates' courts, betting and gaming cases, cases on the Gambling Act 2005 and cases on the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
Published four times a year it provides licensing practitioners and all advisors of licence holders and issuers a comprehensive and regular supply of key judgments.
Licensing Law Reports covers:
- Entertainment and late night refreshment
- Betting, gaming and lotteries
- Leisure activities (horse racing to sex shops)
- Local authorities policies, practices and codes of conduct
- Planning and licensed premises
- Civil liability and VAT
- Regulatory offences
- Human rights fair hearing, property and private lives
- Street trading, markets and trade marks and many other forms of licensing
Consultant Editor:Ewen Macgregor is Senior Associate at the nationally regarded specialist licensing department at Bond Pearce, Bristol.
Table of contents
 LLR 239–446 Issue 2
- Brown v Hyndburn Borough Council
 EWCA Civ 242  LLR 239, CA
- Ehrentreu v IG Index Ltd
 EWCA Civ 79  LLR 261, CA
- Hargrave House Ltd v Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court and Another
 EWHC 279 (Admin)  LLR 278, QBD
- NATL Amusements (UK) Ltd v North Lanarkshire Licensing Board
 SC HAM 11  LLR 289, ShCt
- Paramaguru v Ealing London Borough Council
 EWHC 373 (Admin)  LLR 294, QBD
- R (CPRE Kent) v Dover District Council; CPRE Kent v China Gateway International Ltd
 UKSC 79  LLR 305, SC
- R (Director of Public Prosecutions) v Sunderland Magistrates’ Court; R (Kharaghan) v City of London Magistrates’ Court
 EWHC 229 (Admin)  LLR 329, QBD
- R (Mott) v Environment Agency
 UKSC 10  LLR 356, SC
- R (Steer) v Shepway District Council
 EWHC 238 (Admin)  LLR 368, QBD
- Rostron v Guildford Borough Council
 EWHC 3141 (Admin)  LLR 390, QBD
- The Shore Ltd v Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government
 EWHC 288 (Admin)  LLR 424, QBD