New Law Journal
TolleyLibrary Light Tolley's Corporation Tax 2016 and Print leading weekly legal magazine provides independent expert analysis, news and commentary on developments and news in litigation and dispute resolution.
Why you should buy New Law Journal
This leading weekly legal magazine provides independent expert analysis, news and commentary on developments and news in litigation and dispute resolution.
NLJ provides unrivalled coverage across the core practice areas of commercial, employment law, family law, personal injury, property/landlord and tenant and public law. Other contentious areas of law are covered on a regular basis including media, consumer, data privacy and freedom of information and wills and probate. Key changes to law and practice are presented in an easily digestible and practical format, together with detailed discussion of the implications and practical advice. High profile contributors also provide authoritative commentary and opinion.
- NLJ’s content and extensive archive are available to subscribers at newlawjournal.co.uk. The updated website includes access to NLJ’s highly successful series of litigation trends surveys, market updates, and extended news and commentary
- NLJ offers an easy way to obtain up to 100% of your CPD points – FREE. Simply visit www.newlawjournal.co.uk for more details
- A panel of district and circuit judges answers readers’ questions on family, civil and insolvency law and practice
- Procedure and practice: critical know-how on all procedural matters and expert opinion and updates on the CPR and costs
- Inside court: unrivalled law reports and summaries
- Our popular back page columns offer a mix of lively, acerbic and charming comment