Why you should buy Webinar Implications of Brexit for IP and IT Legal Practice
In light of the UK's recent referendum on membership of the European Union, this webinar will look at what this could mean for IP and IT practitioners. Topics to be covered include:
- Implications for the Unitary Patent and the UPC
- Registered Community Designs and Community Trade Marks
- The European Digital Single Market
- Implications for international data protection
- Any potential concerns in the world of outsourcing
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of someone else then please email email@example.com to confirm the name and email address of the individual who will be taking the training.