Why you should buy Webinar Enforcing copyright across europe
With its basis in EU legislation and case-law, this webinar will provide an update on the protection of copyright in Europe. Our speakers will cover the following, along with providing some practical advice:
• The EU Directives harmonising copyright (to the extent they do so), identifying aspects which are not harmonised, and the current consultation on further harmonisation
• Flagging up some differences between member states as to the requirements for subsistence, including levels of originality and ownership/entitlement
• Questions of infringement and remedies, including the Enforcement Directive
• Looking at some jurisdiction issues practitioners should consider, covering recent case law as appropriate
• The session will finish with a short case study to illustrate the key points made
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or email@example.com