Webinar Sector Issues Part 3: Shipping
Why you should buy Webinar Sector Issues Part 3: Shipping
Due to the innately international nature of shipping trade, insolvency in a shipping context can prove to be a very complex state of affairs
This webinar will look at many of the common issues faced in shipping insolvency, especially in the international arena.
Topics to be covered include:
• Taking stock of the legal landscape of insolvency in shipping
• Jurisdictional issues
• Deconstructing complex contractual relationships in cases of shipping insolvency
• Enforcement of a security
• Possessory liens and maritime liens
• Relevant case-law discussion
Please allow up to 2 working days from placing your order to receiving email confirmation of your access to this webinar.
The webinar will be available for 12 months from the broadcast date.
If you are purchasing this webinar on behalf of another individual, would like to buy more than one webinar or have any queries relating to the webinar please contact us on +44 (0)845 520 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org